April 13, Sochi - Deputy Minister of energy of the Russian Federation Andrey Tcherezov took part in the 7th all-Russian meeting of chief power engineers, traditionally held under the auspices of the energy Ministry of Russia in the framework of the VIII International exhibition on industrial safety and labour protection – SAPE-2017.
The event was attended by representatives of the Ministry of energy of the Russian Federation and Rostekhnadzor, chief engineers and technical heads of subjects of electric power industry, and also representatives of other interested organizations.
Analysis of accidents in power industry. Basic premises and trends. The consequences of major accidents:
- The report of the energy Ministry of Russia on the results of the analysis of accidents in power industry;
- Experience in the implementation of the method of calculating the rate of block generating equipment, power plants and remote (tele-) control equipment of substations;
- The results of the analysis of the existing Park of devices of relay protection and number of personnel involved in experimentation conducted by the energy Ministry of Russia;
- Discussed new approaches to monitoring and assessment of indicators of reliability (for example, a pilot project SAIDI/SAIFI);
- They also discussed the planned change of legislation and primary legal acts.
Risk – based asset management:
- Experience in the development of control system of production assets using of indexes of estimation of technical condition;
- Technically and economically feasible system for diagnostic monitoring assessment and prediction of technical state of equipment;
- International experience of energy efficient asset management;
- The practice of application of energy performance contracts as a tool to improve effectiveness;
- A new technique for the assessment of readiness for the autumn-winter period.
Technologies of the industrial Internet:
- Methodology, models and technologies of the industrial Internet.
- Possibility of real-time monitoring and automatic control of objects using technologies of the industrial Internet.
- The issues of information security in the sphere of ensuring the security of energy facilities, as well as problems of legal regulation in the sphere of information security
Round table on the theme "Generation based on renewable energy. Barriers and limitations for implementation of projects on construction of RES generation. Regulatory issues":
- Barriers and limitations of the urban legislation for the implementation of renewable energy projects;
- The necessity of development of system of normative-technical documentation for design, construction and operation of generating facilities functioning on the basis of renewable energy;
- New approaches to the parameters of reliability of renewable energy generation.
14 APR 2017
On the second day of the all-Russian Meeting of chief power engineers (#SGIA) seminar: "Leadership approach to compliance and occupational safety. Prevention of emergency situations in the electric power industry".